So, my writing group friend Perri awarded me the Stylish Blog Award. This is my second award ever and I am very flattered, though as I posted over @ Lesser Apricots, I have to think it is a bit ironic, considering my blog is entitled “Writing Blog.” I never really thought about what people would refer to my blog as and I guess I didn’t consider the title I put up there would be actually be it. (?) Go figure.
So, here is a challenge. I am going to try and think up a cool new writing blog name. So many of you have such original ones. So…any ideas you have would be appreciated. Since I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself, maybe these will help give you (and me) some ideas for that new Blog Title. Incidentally, I guess (according to Lulu) I am better at thinking of novel titles than blog titles.
1. I grew up for the first ten years of my life in a haunted Victorian, and for the second ten years of my life in a lake side cabin with a dock and a canoe as my first mode of transportation into town.
2. I met my writing group via a post on Craig’s List
3. I am a Cancer on the cusp of Gemini – born June 24th 1977
4. In my immediate circle of female family members spells and fortunetelling are not uncommon.
5. If I had one superpower it would to breath underwater.
6. My favorite feature on a person is the nose, and I have a particular male nose that I find very attractive. Instead of nice butt, I say nice nose.
7. Lilacs, fireflies, garden strawberries, Siamese cats, antique hats, and the sea are a few of my favorite things.
So thanks to Perri, and here are those I am passing the award on to:
Thanks everyone and pass it on. Oh…and leave a comment with any crazy blog title you can think of. I don’t know, if I were a plagiarist I’d say Swamp Girls at The Hatchet Motel. Perri you do have such style!